About bundle price transport
The WooCommerce Bundle Price Delivery Plugin lets you present particular bundled transport charges when a buyer purchases a number of gadgets.
The plugin is designed to be versatile, so you’ll be able to outline bundled transport charges primarily based on the transport vacation spot, the classes of the merchandise being bought, or their transport class.
You can too add further layers for every class, including a level of complexity that you could be discover appropriate in your retailer’s scenario. For instance, if you happen to promote books, you might cost $5 for the primary guide, $2 for the 2nd, third and 4th books, and nothing for any further books bought.
You’ll be able to add as many layers as you want.
1. Fundamental instance
Jane’s store sells books, DVDs and CDs. Her transport charges are configured as follows:
- Books: $5 for the primary guide, $2 for each guide thereafter.
- DVDs: $Four for the primary DVD, $1 for each DVD thereafter.
- CDs: $Four for the primary CD, $1 for each CD thereafter.
On this case, if a buyer had been to buy two books, their transport value could be $7 ($5 for the primary guide, $2 for the second guide).
If one other buyer had been to order Four DVDs, their transport value could be $7 ($Four for the primary DVD, $1 every for the opposite three).
2. Free transport after Four merchandise
Invoice’s store sells books. He prices $Four for transport if the client purchases 1-Three books, and gives free transport when the client purchases Four or extra books. Right here’s how he configured his transport charges:
- 1st merchandise: $Four
- 2nd – third merchandise: $zero
- 4th merchandise: $-Four
- Subsequent books: $zero
Three. Utilizing transport courses
Helen’s store sells beer. It’s bought both by the field of 24 bottles, or by a case of 6. To outline her charges, she makes use of two transport courses: Field of 24, and Case of 6. Her charges seem like this:
- Field of 24: $12 for the primary field, $6 for each field thereafter
- Case of 6: $Eight for the primary case, $Four for each case thereafter
Four. Free transport when the order is over $100
New in model 1.Three.Three: Frank’s store makes use of a typical bundle price configuration identical to Jane’s store above (exampe 1), however with one essential distinction: When prospects buy over $100, he gives free transport.
Frank configures his charges the identical method that Jane did, however makes use of the
woocommerce_brs_shipping_total filter to offer free transport for orders over $100:
add_filter( 'woocommerce_brs_shipping_total', 'franks_custom_woocommerce_brs_shipping_total_filter' ); perform franks_custom_woocommerce_brs_shipping_total_filter( $shipping_total )
5. Staged transport price will increase
Misha sells DVDs and ships them in packages that may comprise as much as three DVDs. The transport value for every package deal is $Four. So for each set of three DVDs, the transport price is calculated at $Four. She would outline her charges as follows:
- 1st DVD: $Four
- 2-Three DVDs: $zero
- 4th DVD: $Four
- 5-6 DVDs: $zero
- seventh DVD: $Four
- Eight-9 DVDs: $zero
- and so forth…
Details about utilizing this with WooCommerce 2.6
WooCommerce 2.6 launched Delivery Zones and the flexibility to make use of a number of cases of the identical transport technique.
If you happen to began utilizing Bundle Price Delivery on or after WooCommerce 2.6, you’ll be able to take full benefit of WooCommerce’s Delivery Zones function. You can too add a number of cases of the Bundle Price Delivery technique to a single Delivery Zone.
If you happen to used Bundle Price Delivery previous to WooCommerce 2.6, the plugin will proceed to work because it did earlier than. You can not use it as a transport technique for Delivery Zones. That is to keep away from shedding your current Bundle Price configurations.
Nonetheless, if you want to modify to utilizing Delivery Zones as a substitute, you are able to do that utilizing a small helper plugin that’s included in your obtain package deal from CodeCanyon. Search for the zip file referred to as v2-upgrade.zip and set up that in the identical method that you simply put in Bundle Price Delivery. You will have to re-enter your bundle price configurations for every transport zone.
add_filter( 'woocommerce_enda_force_load_new', '__return_true' );
You will have to re-enter your bundle price configurations for every transport zone.
What others have mentioned
This plugin does precisely what I wanted it to do. I can apply it to 2 classes and go away flat price transport on the opposite classes. Sensible! Thanks!!
Simply wished to say, as others mentioned, it is a GREAT plugin!
This can be a must-have plugin for Woo.
Simply wished to say thanks for the good plugin – it’s superb how lengthy I spent looking for one thing that will do that easy factor for me! Sustain the nice work, matey. x
You guys are saving our lives right here on this one. Such a easy plugin that’s tremendous highly effective. Props to the Studio!
Eric was incredible in offering his assist for integration into a fancy website. His service went above the bar and expectations. I used to be extraordinarily impressed at his willingness to followup, take a look at and combine to adapt to the WooCommerce set up I had. If ANYONE is on the fence on this plugin, you need to make investments the cash and don’t hesitate. the product labored nice and seemlessly on a website with over 887 merchandise and 52 classes. Extraordinarily blissful!!!
- WordPress Three.5+
- WooCommerce 2+
2.zero.1 – July Four, 2016
- Fixes concern with being unable so as to add new layers or configurations when utilizing the plugin with WooCommerce Delivery Zones.
2.zero.zero – June 15, 2016
- Up to date for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.
1.Three.Eight – June 6, 2015
- Fixes a JS bug with outdated utilization of Chosen script.
1.Three.7 – February 12, 2015
- Up to date for compatibility with WooCommerce 2. Three
- Fixes a bug that triggered the bundle charges to not be accessible in sure cases when digital merchandise had been within the cart.
1.Three.6 – July 7, 2014
- Fixes a bug that triggered points with the drop down listing of nations.
- Fixes a bug displaying a disabled Add Layer button when including a brand new configuration.
1.Three.5 – April 28, 2014
1.Three.Four – February 17, 2014
- Up to date to assist of WooCommerce 2.1
1.Three.Three – September 9, 2013
woocommerce_brs_shipping_totalfilter. This permits themes/plugins to override the transport whole calculated by bundle price transport.
woocommerce_brs_shipping_configurationsfilter. This permits themes/plugins to override the configurations utilized by bundle price transport.
1.Three.2 – July 19, 2013
1.Three.1 – Could 15, 2013
- Added compatibility for WooCommerce Branding plugin.
1.Three – April 5, 2013
- Added the flexibility to set bundle price configurations on a per-state foundation for sure nations (United States, Australia, Canada + others). This has been requested a lot of occasions, and to these customers who’ve waited patiently for this—thanks.
1.2.2 – April 2, 2013
- Forestall digital merchandise from being counted in transport calculations.
1.2.1 – March 7, 2013
- Fixes a bug introduced in by the final model.
1.2.zero – March 5, 2013
- Replace to Woocommerce 2.zero + compatibility. This model won’t assist any variations of Woocommerce previous to 1.5. In case you are buying the plugin new and want it for an older model, ship me a message and I can ship you the final steady working copy for Woocommerce variations earlier than 1.5.
1.1.7 – October 18, 2012
- Fastened a bug occurring after configurations have been eliminated.
1.1.6 – September 20, 2012
- Fastened bug the place a product variation with a transport class completely different to its dad or mum product had the dad or mum product’s transport class utilized, relatively than its personal
1.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- Up to date for compatibility with newest model of WooCommerce (1.6.Four)
- Corrected downside discovered when configuration signifies particular nation with out really itemizing a selected nation
1.1.Four – July 24, 2012
- Fastened a bug within the calculation observed when including bigger portions
1.1.Three – July 19, 2012
- Fastened jQuery battle bug
1.1.2 – July 16, 2012
1.1.1 – July 14, 2012
- Repair for downside with transport class not saving
1.1 – July 10, 2012
- Main replace. New options:
– Create a number of bundle price configurations and decide which merchandise/carts they’re utilized to primarily based on transport vacation spot, product class and/or transport class
– Prioritize configurations
- woocommerce_brs_apply_base_rate_once filter deprecated in favour of latest setting within the admin space
1.zero.Four – April 25, 2012
- Up to date for WooCommerce 1.5.Four
woocommerce_brs_apply_base_rate_oncefilter to alter how charges are calculated when merchandise from a number of classes are bought.
1.zero.Three – April 12, 2012
- Repair for downside with dealing with charges set as proportion
1.zero.2 – February 21, 2012
- Minor bug repair
1.zero.1 – February 7, 2012
- Up to date for full compatibility with WooCommerce 1.Four