About bundle charge delivery
The WooCommerce Bundle Price Delivery Plugin lets you present particular bundled delivery charges when a buyer purchases a number of gadgets.
The plugin is designed to be versatile, so you possibly can outline bundled delivery charges primarily based on the delivery vacation spot, the classes of the merchandise being offered, or their delivery class.
You too can add extra layers for every class, including a level of complexity that you could be discover appropriate to your retailer’s state of affairs. For instance, in the event you promote books, you could possibly cost $5 for the primary guide, $2 for the 2nd, third and 4th books, and nothing for any extra books bought.
You possibly can add as many layers as you want.
1. Fundamental instance
Jane’s store sells books, DVDs and CDs. Her delivery charges are configured as follows:
- Books: $5 for the primary guide, $2 for each guide thereafter.
- DVDs: $Four for the primary DVD, $1 for each DVD thereafter.
- CDs: $Four for the primary CD, $1 for each CD thereafter.
On this case, if a buyer had been to buy two books, their delivery value can be $7 ($5 for the primary guide, $2 for the second guide).
If one other buyer had been to order Four DVDs, their delivery value can be $7 ($Four for the primary DVD, $1 every for the opposite three).
2. Free delivery after Four merchandise
Invoice’s store sells books. He costs $Four for delivery if the client purchases 1-Three books, and presents free delivery when the client purchases Four or extra books. Right here’s how he configured his delivery charges:
- 1st merchandise: $Four
- 2nd – third merchandise: $zero
- 4th merchandise: $-Four
- Subsequent books: $zero
Three. Utilizing delivery courses
Helen’s store sells beer. It’s offered both by the field of 24 bottles, or by a case of 6. To outline her charges, she makes use of two delivery courses: Field of 24, and Case of 6. Her charges seem like this:
- Field of 24: $12 for the primary field, $6 for each field thereafter
- Case of 6: $Eight for the primary case, $Four for each case thereafter
Four. Free delivery when the order is over $100
New in model 1.Three.Three: Frank’s store makes use of an ordinary bundle charge configuration similar to Jane’s store above (exampe 1), however with one crucial distinction: When prospects buy over $100, he presents free delivery.
Frank configures his charges the identical manner that Jane did, however makes use of the
woocommerce_brs_shipping_total filter to offer free delivery for orders over $100:
add_filter( 'woocommerce_brs_shipping_total', 'franks_custom_woocommerce_brs_shipping_total_filter' ); operate franks_custom_woocommerce_brs_shipping_total_filter( $shipping_total )
5. Staged delivery charge will increase
Misha sells DVDs and ships them in packages that may include as much as three DVDs. The delivery worth for every bundle is $Four. So for each set of three DVDs, the delivery charge is calculated at $Four. She would outline her charges as follows:
- 1st DVD: $Four
- 2-Three DVDs: $zero
- 4th DVD: $Four
- 5-6 DVDs: $zero
- seventh DVD: $Four
- Eight-9 DVDs: $zero
- and so forth…
Details about utilizing this with WooCommerce 2.6
WooCommerce 2.6 launched Delivery Zones and the flexibility to make use of a number of cases of the identical delivery technique.
When you began utilizing Bundle Price Delivery on or after WooCommerce 2.6, you possibly can take full benefit of WooCommerce’s Delivery Zones function. You too can add a number of cases of the Bundle Price Delivery technique to a single Delivery Zone.
When you used Bundle Price Delivery previous to WooCommerce 2.6, the plugin will proceed to work because it did earlier than. You can not use it as a delivery technique for Delivery Zones. That is to keep away from dropping your present Bundle Price configurations.
Nonetheless, if you want to change to utilizing Delivery Zones as an alternative, you are able to do that utilizing a small helper plugin that’s included in your obtain bundle from CodeCanyon. Search for the zip file referred to as v2-upgrade.zip and set up that in the identical manner that you simply put in Bundle Price Delivery. You will want to re-enter your bundle charge configurations for every delivery zone.
add_filter( 'woocommerce_enda_force_load_new', '__return_true' );
You will want to re-enter your bundle charge configurations for every delivery zone.
What others have mentioned
This plugin does precisely what I wanted it to do. I can apply it to 2 classes and depart flat charge delivery on the opposite classes. Sensible! Thanks!!
Simply needed to say, as others mentioned, it is a GREAT plugin!
This can be a must-have plugin for Woo.
Simply needed to say thanks for the good plugin – it’s wonderful how lengthy I spent looking for one thing that might do that easy factor for me! Sustain the great work, matey. x
You guys are saving our lives right here on this one. Such a easy plugin that’s tremendous highly effective. Props to the Studio!
Eric was implausible in offering his help for integration into a fancy web site. His service went above the bar and expectations. I used to be extraordinarily impressed at his willingness to followup, take a look at and combine to adapt to the WooCommerce set up I had. If ANYONE is on the fence on this plugin, it is best to make investments the cash and don’t hesitate. the product labored nice and seemlessly on a web site with over 887 merchandise and 52 classes. Extraordinarily blissful!!!
- WordPress Three.5+
- WooCommerce 2+
2.zero.1 – July Four, 2016
- Fixes problem with being unable so as to add new layers or configurations when utilizing the plugin with WooCommerce Delivery Zones.
2.zero.zero – June 15, 2016
- Up to date for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.
1.Three.Eight – June 6, 2015
- Fixes a JS bug with outdated utilization of Chosen script.
1.Three.7 – February 12, 2015
- Up to date for compatibility with WooCommerce 2. Three
- Fixes a bug that precipitated the bundle charges to not be accessible in sure cases when digital merchandise had been within the cart.
1.Three.6 – July 7, 2014
- Fixes a bug that precipitated points with the drop down checklist of nations.
- Fixes a bug exhibiting a disabled Add Layer button when including a brand new configuration.
1.Three.5 – April 28, 2014
1.Three.Four – February 17, 2014
- Up to date to help of WooCommerce 2.1
1.Three.Three – September 9, 2013
woocommerce_brs_shipping_totalfilter. This enables themes/plugins to override the delivery complete calculated by bundle charge delivery.
woocommerce_brs_shipping_configurationsfilter. This enables themes/plugins to override the configurations utilized by bundle charge delivery.
1.Three.2 – July 19, 2013
1.Three.1 – Could 15, 2013
- Added compatibility for WooCommerce Branding plugin.
1.Three – April 5, 2013
- Added the flexibility to set bundle charge configurations on a per-state foundation for sure nations (United States, Australia, Canada + others). This has been requested a lot of occasions, and to these customers who’ve waited patiently for this—thanks.
1.2.2 – April 2, 2013
- Stop digital merchandise from being counted in delivery calculations.
1.2.1 – March 7, 2013
- Fixes a bug introduced in by the final model.
1.2.zero – March 5, 2013
- Replace to Woocommerce 2.zero + compatibility. This model is not going to help any variations of Woocommerce previous to 1.5. If you’re buying the plugin new and wish it for an older model, ship me a message and I can ship you the final secure working copy for Woocommerce variations earlier than 1.5.
1.1.7 – October 18, 2012
- Mounted a bug occurring after configurations have been eliminated.
1.1.6 – September 20, 2012
- Mounted bug the place a product variation with a delivery class completely different to its dad or mum product had the dad or mum product’s delivery class utilized, somewhat than its personal
1.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- Up to date for compatibility with newest model of WooCommerce (1.6.Four)
- Corrected drawback discovered when configuration signifies particular nation with out truly itemizing a particular nation
1.1.Four – July 24, 2012
- Mounted a bug within the calculation observed when including bigger portions
1.1.Three – July 19, 2012
- Mounted jQuery battle bug
1.1.2 – July 16, 2012
1.1.1 – July 14, 2012
- Repair for drawback with delivery class not saving
1.1 – July 10, 2012
- Main replace. New options:
– Create a number of bundle charge configurations and decide which merchandise/carts they’re utilized to primarily based on delivery vacation spot, product class and/or delivery class
– Prioritize configurations
- woocommerce_brs_apply_base_rate_once filter deprecated in favour of recent setting within the admin space
1.zero.Four – April 25, 2012
- Up to date for WooCommerce 1.5.Four
woocommerce_brs_apply_base_rate_oncefilter to vary how charges are calculated when merchandise from a number of classes are bought.
1.zero.Three – April 12, 2012
- Repair for drawback with dealing with charges set as share
1.zero.2 – February 21, 2012
- Minor bug repair
1.zero.1 – February 7, 2012
- Up to date for full compatibility with WooCommerce 1.Four