WooCommerce Quickview permits you to shortly view and buy any product in your WooCommerce catalog while searching a class or product itemizing web page.
- Rapidly view and buy merchandise from catalog pages
- Ajax or customary add to cart by way of the quickview modal
- Extremely customisable button place, colors, present/conceal fast view parts, and rather more
- Variation gallery when a variation is chosen, the picture will transition accordingly
- Smooth, minimal styling to mix into any theme
- Navigate between merchandise on the web page utilizing the short view gallery navigation
- Manually place the short view button in your theme to open the modal from wherever
- Hooks and filters for builders
In the event you’ve loved utilizing this plugin, don’t neglect to go away a constructive score!
These are the most recent updates, the complete changelog is out there within the ReadMe file as soon as downloaded.
**three.four.four** (02/04/2017) [update] WooCommerce three.zero.zero compatibility **three.four.three** (22/12/16) [update] Replace settings framework [update] Add quickview_button shortcode [fix] Compatibility with newest WooThumbs **three.four.2** (19/06/16) [fix] Repair Ajax add to cart concern when attribute identify/worth comprises particular chars [update] Compatibility with WooThumbs [update] Replace dependancies [update] Relative admin_url **three.four.1** (19/06/16) [update] Creator tags [fix] Difficulty the place add to cart buttons stopped working after opening quickview [update] Add compatibility for WooCommerce Attribute Swatches by Iconic