WooIonic is an entire eCommerce App in your WooCommerce Retailer. With minimal configuration, WooIonic connects to your WooCommerce Retailer and requires no difficult setup.
The app show merchandise and classes out of your retailer that the consumer can browse and add the merchandise to their cart. The customers may place order by the app and the orders are then seen within the WooCommerce Orders Part and may be managed from there.
Prospects can login utilizing their electronic mail and password or Fb and may join a brand new account.
The consumer may seek for a product, type the merchandise and may apply numerous filters to slender their search.
WooIonic has PayPal, PayUMoney and RazorPay built-in. The customers will pay for his or her orders utilizing these cost gateways.
WooIonic has OneSignal Push Notifications Built-in. You too can ship further knowledge to launch particular Product and Class pages within the app with the notification.
Click on here for Reside Demo.
- Ionic three + Cordova App constructed with Angular4, TypeScript and Ionic Framework three
- One Step Integration with WooCommerce
- Ionic three Lazy Loading and RTL Help
- Product Catalog Itemizing with Classes
- Class Pages for all Classes
- Helps Variable Merchandise
- Pay and Place Orders
- PayPal, CardIO, PayUMoney and RazorPay Built-in – NEW
- Buyer Signal Up and Login with Overlook Password Function – NEW
- Fb Login
- Constructed-in Cart Performance
- Able to Construct for Manufacturing
- In Constructed Product Search and Filters
- View All Orders with Standing
- Product Picture Viewer with Social Share
- OneSignal Push Notification – NEW
- Launch Product and Class Pages with Notification
- Absolutely Customizable with Supply Code
- Construct for Android, iOS or Home windows
- Materials Design Spec Prepared
Model 1.three.zero – launched 16 June 2017 (Anticipated)
- Added PayUMoney. - Added OneSignal Push Notification with additionalData. - Added Forgot Password choice on Login Web page - Mounted a bug in Product Search
Model 1.2.zero – launched 30 June 2017
- Added badge to indicate cart depend. - Customized forex image. - Added Fb login. - Enchancment in homepage utilizing viewPerPage in slider. - Mounted a bug in homepage slider.
Model 1.1.zero – launched 19 June 2017
- Added Lazy Loading for all pages. - Added course (rtl/ltr) in settings. - Mounted a bug the place all orders have been displayed.
Model 1.zero.zero – launched 26 Might 2017
- Preliminary Launch